3/13/2006

O God

Grandpa Frank is dying. At lease that's what the doc told grandma and D. He told D that he would like to talk to me before he joints his mom in Heaven. How could his believe so strong that even in pain he still Loves God? Grandma decides to let go although she doesn't want to. The reason, out of the love toward God and she believes that grandpa is going to heaven. How come I found it's so hard to let go? Oh~ Lord. Why?

"Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy loving kindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin." Psalm 51:1,2

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me....Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever." Psalm 23:4,6

For y'all, my beloved sisters and brothers in SC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home